Introducing the Mumu Alnico series -- a set of open-ended magnetic wooden blocks in enhancing both physical and cognitive development of your LO. So, just what is Alnico & why Alnico? Generally stronger than regular ferrite (ceramic) magnets, Alnico magnets are permanent magnets that are primarily made up of a combination of aluminium (Al), nickel (Ni) and cobalt (Co), but can also include copper, iron and titanium. Strengthen and secured with gearwheels-alike ABS layers, your LO would have endless opportunities to dive into the world of magnetic field.
Alnico is grouped as open-ended toy, whereby the key is for your child to freely express his/her creativity in producing endless possibilities. Personally, my daughter loves the fusion play among Alnico blocks & Dorado fishing set,
- at times she would fish & navigate her Alnico robot to soar around the house
- or utilizing the bigger Alnico blocks to stick more Dorado fishes to the rod
- there was a time she built a train and invited the fishes for a cuti-cuti dalam rumah
Some examples for reference bit.ly/createAlnico
「Every product tells a story, and we hope this could be part of your LO's journey in broaden his/her exposure to the whole wide world」
Disclaimer : wheel part is exclusively for Alnico-42
- from what we are aware of, the youngest Alnico user is a 1 year old toddler, whereby his parents are utilizing the magnetic feature in probing him to try stacking the blocks. From there, the child is able to casually improve & start exploring basic models
- we want our products to be as neutral as possible, thus the natural wood colors
- made of quality beech wood, pine wood, ABS, and strong Alnico magnet
- we understand how terrifying it can be if a magnet accidentally fall off when your child is playing with a magnetic toy, that's why our wooden blocks come with ABS locks to better secure the magnets and minimize unnecessary choke risks (lab proven to withstand at least 10,000 vibration tests)
- your LO's safety is our priority -- with just the right sizes & weights, the blocks are tailored to not burden their tiny hands (thus relatively suitable for young children, too)
- ignite your child's interest in shapes recognition, and nurture their 3D visual-spatial skills in producing limitless creations
- improve your child's fine-motor skills & hand-eye coordination
Disclaimer: adhered to lab report & KDPNHEP toy safety regulation, we listed Alnico as a toy meant for age 3+++. This is because we do have smaller parts (magnets, ABS rings) that might be harmful.
According to safety protocol, toys or parts should be large enough -- at least 3cm in diameter OR 6cm in length. A choking hazard is any object that could be caught in a child's throat blocking their airway and making it difficult or impossible to breathe.
We encourage parents or caretakers to monitor and guide your little one throughout the play -- for safety, and also for quality bonding time among family members. Your child will learn so much by interacting with & observing you.
As mothers, we refuse to neglect the safety of your dearest family. Mumu advocates minimalism, simplicity, sustainability, natural wood color, & food-grade materials (the color pigments used, if any, are high-quality eco-friendly non-toxic soy-based inks) -- in order to allow children to explore freely in a friendly environment.
- suitable for 3y+
- unisex design and color (natural wood color)
- made of quality beech wood and pine wood, ABS, and strong magnet
- solid, duration, and safe (come with ABS locks to better secure the magnets)
- providing just the right size and weight for the tiny hands
- promote shape recognition
- encourage and nurture fine motor skill
- limitless creativity and possibilities
- enhance LOs' hand-eye coordination
- improved visual-spatial recognition
- parent-child bonding
Wooden toys are durable, stimulate children's creativity and senses. But how is the best way to clean wooden toys?
do not get wet : wooden toys are prone to black mold when damp, so we recommend daddies & mummies to put the blocks in a dry and well ventilated place
no washing : never soak or immerse wooden toys in water. Wood is porous, so wooden toys will swell & deform when exposed to water
avoid heat & changes in temperature : no doubt, drying in the sun is great as it speeds up the drying process, and the sun is a natural way to kill more germs. However strong sunlight or prolonged exposure can lead to color fade, swell or crack, and lead to breaking
wipe gently : with a clean rag or handkerchief, gently wipe the surface of the wooden toys. Occasional moisturizing can be beneficial to condition your wooden toy and keep it looking great. Olive oil works well, or another non-toxic option is beeswax polish. Don't forget to place the toys in a ventilated place to air-dry
With proper care and maintenance, you will find your wooden toy providing many years of play and enjoyment.
Strengths aside, Wild Mums are always ready in marching the extra miles to present a memorable gift specially tailored for your little man and little miss. After all, aesthetics is never an aspect to be overlooked. We believe in delivering a love-worthy ceremonious heirloom for generations. Other than the as-is memorable unboxing experiences, please do not be afraid in approaching us for additional services, e.g. name engraving, premium gift warp, gift card, hidden message, you name it.